DLG 813 - 100131
Gearboxes of the DLG series have been specially designed for work boats such as tugs, container vessels, ferries and special-purpose ships with similarly high performance demands.
Subject to technical modifications.
- Housing made from grey iron or steel
- Spur wheels helically toothed, case‐hardened with ground tooth flanks
- Hydraulically operated disc clutches with steel / sinter friction surface
- Smooth engagement by means of pressure increase during shifting
- Gearbox either completely equipped with anti-friction bearings, including thrust bearing, or slide bearings on request
- Integrated oil sump
- Common circuit for operating oil and lube oil
- Oil pump and oil filter accessible from the outside
- Fitted heat exchanger for cooling water inlet temperature of max. 38 °C, seawater resistant
- Connection for remote supervision of pressure and temperature
- Control valve with electric or pneumatic operation
- Emergency operation: in case of failure of operating pressure the disc clutch can be locked mechanically
- Input: free shaft end with taper 1:30
- Output: forged-on flange
- Pressure switch - operating pressure too low
- Pressure switch - clutch engaged
- Temperature sensor (2 x PT100) - oil temperature after heat exchanger
- Electric signal for filter contamination
- Thermometer - oil temperature before and after heat exchanger
- Manometer for operating oil pressure
- Temperature supervision for all slide bearings
- Paint coating with synthetic resin varnish. Colour: RAL 7023 concrete grey
- Output: counter flange
- Output shaft with cylindrical shaft end
- Flexible coupling
- Supervision instruments
- Special PTO versions
- Spare part kit as per classification rules
- Paint coating with synthetic resin varnish in all RAL colours
- Heat exchanger for cooling water temperature above 38 °C
- Special reduction ratios
- Connection for electrical stand-by or trailing pumps
- Hydraulically operated propeller shaft brake
The gearboxes can be fitted with an additional Power Take Off or Power Take In (application: hydraulic pumps and generators).
The output shaft can be prepared with centre bore for all common CPP systems, including connection for oil distributor box on the engine side.
Monitoring of all key data for maintenance purposes.
All gearboxes can be supplied with additional supervision instruments according to classification requirements, enabling the operator to take all necessary information from the bridge.