DLG 813 - 110113
Gearboxes of the DLG series have been specially designed for work boats such as tugs, container vessels, ferries and special-purpose ships with similarly high performance demands.
Subject to technical modifications.
- Housing made from cast resin or steel
- Spur wheels helically toothed and tooth flank ground
- Built-in hydraulically operated disc clutches with steel / sinter friction surface
- Smooth engagement by adapted pressure increase during shifting
- Gearbox either completely equipped with anti-friction bearings, including thrust bearing, or slide bearings on request
- Integrated oil sump
- Common circuit for operating pressure and lube oil
- Oil pump and oil filter easily accessible
- Fitted heat exchanger for cooling water inlet temperature of max. 38° C, seawater resistant
- Connection facility for remote supervision of pressure and temperature
- Eletrically or pneumatically operated control valve
- Emergency operation: in case of failure of operating pressure the disc clutch can be locked mechanically
- Input: free shaft end with taper 1:30
- Output: forged-on-flange
- Pressure switch - operating pressure too low
- Pressure switch - clutch engaged
- Temperature sensor (2 x PT100) - oil temperature behind heat exchanger
- Filter contamination - electrical signal for "filter contaminated"
- Thermometer - oil temperature behind heat exchanger
- Pressure gauge for operating oil pressure
- Temperature supervision for all slide bearings
- Paint coating with synthetic resin varnish. Colour: RAL 7023 concrete grey
- Output counter flange
- Output shaft with cylindrical shaft end
- Flexible coupling
- Supervision instruments
- Special PTO executions
- Spare part kit as per classification rules
- Paint coating with synthetic resin varnish in all RAL colours
- Heat exchanger for cooling water temperature higher than 38 °C
- Special reduction ratios
- Connection facility for electrical stand-by or trailing pumps
- Hydraulically operated propeller shaft brake
lf required, the gearboxes can be fitted with additional Power Take Off (PTO; application: Hydraulic pumps and generators) and Power Take In (PTI).
For all customary CPP systems, the output shaft can be provided with a centre bare and a connection for the oil distributor box.
Monitoring for all key data for proactive maintenance and management.
All gearboxes can be supplied with additional supervision instruments, according to clas sification society rules, enabling the operator to take all necessary information from the bridge.