The FORTJES® propulsion system has been designed to meet the highest expectations. It comes with the following benefits: compact and space saving design, easy installation as well as high comfort on board thanks to less noise and reduced vibrations.
Subject to technical modifications
The engine power is transferred to two counter‐rotating propellers which results in low propeller load.
- reduced cavitation and noise
- more thrust at high speed
The pod drive comes with a rigid design in combination with a rudder. This allows for top manoeuvring performances
at low speeds and keeps stability at high speed.
- no need for hydraulics and control
- fewer parts, less effort and reduced costs
- Power Take Off (PTO) and Power Take In (PTI) versions available
- Class approval and certification available
- Suitable for various hull shapes