LAF 164 - 7760
Gearboxes of the LAF series have been specially developed for work boats such as tugs, fishing vessels, inland waterway crafts, ferries and special-purpose ships with similarly high performance demands.
Subject to technical modifications.
- Housing made from cast resin or steel
- Prepared for mounting of SAE bell housings as well as mounting brackets for foundation connection
- Spur wheels helically toothed, case hardened and tooth flank ground
- Built-in hydraulically operated disc clutches with steel / sinter friction surface
- Built-in thrust bearing
- Smooth engagement by adapted pressure increase during shifting
- Full power transmission in both output senses of Rotation
- Integrated oil sump
- Common circuit for operating pressure and lube oil
- Oil pump and oil filter easily accessible
- Fitted heat exchanger for cooling water inlet temperature of max. 32° C, seawater resistant
- Fitted pressure switch and gauge for operating pressure and thermometer for operating temperature as well as connection facility for remote supervision of pressure and temperature
- Mechanically operated control valve
- Emergency operation: in case of failure of operating pressure the disc clutch can be locked mechanically
- Input: free shaft end with taper 1:30
- Output: counter flange
- Output: forged on flange
- Paint coating with synthetic resin varnish (colour: RAL 7023 concrete Grey)
- Rigid mounting
- SAE bell housing
- Flexible coupling
- Supervision instruments in accordance with classification requirements
- PTO versions incl. SAE pads
- Spare part kit as per classification rules
- Heat exchanger for cooling water inlet temperature higher than 32° C
- Electrically operated control valve
If required, the gearboxes can be fitted with an additional Power Take Off (application: hydraulic pumps).
All gearboxes can be supplied with additional supervision instruments according to classification requirements, enabling the operator to take all necessary information from the bridge.
Two selectable gearbox reduction ratios are provided between input and output shaft. This ensures optimal manoevrability of the vessel.
The output shaft can be prepared with centre bore for all common CPP-systems, including connection for oil distributor box on the engine side. For free-standing applications only.
The gearboxes can be fitted with a hydraulically operated multiple disk brake built in for assisting wilh reversing manoeuvres or serving as fixing / stopping brake on double propeller vessels.