SVAL / ZSVAL 850 - 1250
Gearboxes of the SVAL series have been specially developed for work boats such as tugs, container vessels, freighter, tanker and special-purpose ships with similarly high performance demands.
Subject to technical modifications.
- Housing made from grey iron or steel
- Rigid mounting
- Spur wheels helically toothed, case‐hardened with ground tooth flanks
- Hydraulically operated disc clutch with steel / sinter friction surface
- Smooth engagement by means of adapted pressure increase during shifting
- The pinion and output shafts are supported in slide bearings
- The input shaft with clutch and the PTO shaft are supported in roller bearings
- lntegrated oil sump
- Common circuit for operating oil and lube oil
- Oil pump and oil filter accessible from the outside
- Fitted heat exchanger for cooling water inlet temperature of max. 38 °C, seawater resistant
- Control valve with electric operation
- Emergency operation: in case of failure of operating pressure the disc clutch can be locked mechanically
- Input: free shaft end with taper 1:30
- Output: forged-on flange
- Pressure switch - operating pressure too low
- Pressure switch - clutch engaged/disengaged
- Temperature sensor (2x PT100) - oil temperature after heat exchanger
- Temperature supervision system of slide bearings
- Electric signal for filter contamination
- Thermometer - oil temperature before and after heat exchanger
- Manometer for operating oil pressure
- Paint coating with synthetic resin varnish in all RAL colours
- Supervision instruments as per classification requirements
- Special PTO versions
- Spare part kit as per classification requirements
- Heat exchanger for cooling water temperature above 38 °C
- Special reduction ratios
- Stand-by pump
The gearboxes can be fitted with an additional Power Take Off or Power Take In.
All gearboxes can be supplied with additional supervision instruments according to classification requirements, enabling the operator to take all necessary information from the bridge.
The output shaft can be prepared with centre bore for all common CPP systems, including connection for oil distributor box on the engine side. For free-standing applications only.
Primary driven PTO in combination with a secondary PTH. Different propeller speeds are possible for PTH operation and for operation with main drive.