SVAL / ZSVAL 630 - 1250
Gearboxes of the SVAL series have been specially developed for work boats such as tugs, container vessels, freighter, tanker and special-purpose ships with similarly high performance demands
Subject to technical modifications
- Housing made from cast resin or steel
- Rigid mounting
- Spur wheels helically toothed, case hardened and tooth flank ground
- Built in hydraulically operated disc clutch with steel / sinter friction surface
- Smooth engagement by adapted pressure increase during shifting
- The pinion and output shafts are supported in slide bearings
- The input shaft with clutch and the PTO shaft are supported in roller bearings
- lntegrated oil sump
- Common circuit for operating pressure and lube oil
- Oil pump and oil filter easily accessible
- Fitted heat exchanger for cooling water inlet temperature of max. 38° C, seawater resistant
- Electrically operated control valve
- Emergency operation: in case of failure of operating pressure mechanical force locking of the disc clutch is possible
- Input: free shaft end with taper 1:30
- Output: forged-on flange
- Pressure switch - opearting pressure too low pressure switch clutch "on" / "off"
- Temperature sensor (2x PT100) - oil temperature behind heat exchanger
- Temperature supervision system of slide bearings
- Electrical signal for filter contamination
- Thermometer - oil temperature before and behind heat exchanger
- Pressure gauge for operating oil pressure
- Paint coating with synthetic resin varnish in all RAL colours
- Supervision instruments as per classification requirements
- Special PTO versions
- Spare part kit as per classification requirements
- Heat exchanger for cooling water temperature higher than 38° C
- Special reduction ratios
- Stand-by pump
lf required, the gearboxes can be fitted with an additional Power Take Off (PTO) and Power Take In (PTI).
All gearboxes can be supplied with additional supervision in·struments, according to classification society requirements, enabling the operator to supervise all necessary information from the bridge.
The output shaft can be prepared with centre bore for all common CPP-systems, including connection for oil distributor box on the engine side. For free-standing applications only.
Primary PTO in combination with secondary PTH. Different propeller speed for PTH operation or for operation with main engine possible.