VLJ 430 - 7541
VLJ gearboxes have been specially designed for installation in fast ferries and other vessels with similarly high performance demands.
Subject to technical modifications.
- Housing made from aluminium alloy
- With cast brackets or prepared for fitting of mounting brackets for foundation connection (VLJ 430-2230 only)
- Vertical execution, horizontal execution available on request
- Spur wheels helically toothed, case hardened and tooth flank ground
- Hydraulically operated disc clutches with steel / sinter friction surface
- Smooth engagement by adapted pressure increase during shifting
- Integrated oil sump
- Common circuit for operating pressure and lube oil
- Oil pump and oil filter easily accessible
- Fitted heat exchanger for cooling water inlet temperature of max. 32° C, seawater resistant
- Supervision instruments for pressure and temperature
- Electrically or pneumatically operated control valve
- Input: free shaft end with taper 1:30
- Output: forged-on flange
- Paint coating with synthetic resin varnish in all RAL colours
- Rigid or resilient mounting (VLJ 430-2230 only)
- Supervision instruments in accordance with class requirements
- Spare parts kit as per classification rules
lf required, the gearboxes can be fitted with an additional Power Take Off (PTO).
All gearboxes can be supplied with additional supervision instruments, according to classification society rules, enabling the operator to take all necessary information from the bridge.
Monitoring of all key data for maintenance purposes.