WVS 234 - 2240
Gearboxes of the WVS series have been specially designed for fast vessels such as naval units, patrol boats, yachts and other vessels with similarly high performance demands.
Subject to technical modifications.
- Housing made from aluminium alloy
- Prepared for mounting of SAE-bell housings
- Spur wheels helically toothed, case hardened and tooth flank ground
- Hydraulically operated disc clutch with steel / sinter friction surface
- Smooth engagement by adapted pressure increase during shifting
- Full power transmission and identical reduction ratio in both output senses of rotation
- Integrated oil sump
- Common circuit for operating pressure and lube oil
- Oil pump and oil filter easily accessible
- Fitted heat exchanger for cooling water inlet temperature of max. 32 °C, seawater resistant
- Fitted pressure gauge for operating pressure as well as connection facility for remote supervision of pressure and temperature
- Electrically operated control valve
- Input: free shaft end with taper 1:30 (WVS and WLS) input flange (WVS/U and WLS/U)
- Output: forged-on-flange
- Paint coating with synthetic resin varnish. Colour: RAL 7001 silver grey
- Rigid or resilient mounting
- SAE bell housing
- Output counter flange
- Flexible coupling
- Supervision instruments
- Spare parts kit as per classification rules
- Mechanically operated control valve
- Special reduction ratios
Options WVS 234/1 – 430/1
If required, the gearboxes can be fitted with additional Power Take Off (PTO) (application: hydraulic pumps) and Power Take In (PTI).
Monitoring of all key data for maintenance purposes
All gearboxes can be supplied with additional supervision instruments, according to classification society rules, enabling the operator to take all necessary information from the bridge.
Options WVS 730/1 – 2240
If required, the gearboxes can be fitted with additional Power Take Off (PTO) (application: hydraulic pumps and generators) and Power Take In (PTI).
The output shaft can be prepared with centre bore for all common CPP-systems, including connection for oil distributor box on the engine side. For free-standing applications only.
Monitoring of all key data for maintenance purposes.
All gearboxes can be supplied with additional supervision instruments, according to classification society rules, enabling the operator to rake all necessary information from the bridge.