ZWVS 440 - 930
ZWVS gearboxes have been specially designed for fast vessels such as naval units, patrol boats, yachts and other vessels with similarly high performance demands.
Subject to technical modifications.
- Housing made from aluminium alloy
- Prepared for mounting of SAE-bell housings
- Spur wheels helically toothed, case hardened and tooth flank ground
- Built-in hydraulically operated disc clutches with steel/sinter friction surface
- Smooth engagement by adapted pressure increase during shifting
- Full power transmission and same reduction in both output senses of rotation
- Integrated oil sump. Common circuit for operating pressure and lube oil. Oil pump and oil filter accessible from the outside
- Fitted heat exchanger for cooling water inlet temperature of max. 32 °C, seawater resistant
- Fitted pressure gauge for operating pressure as well as connection facility for remote supervision of pressure and temperature
- Connection facility for remote supervision of pressure and temperature
- Built-on control valve, electrically operated
- Input: free shaft end with taper 1:30 (WVS and WLS) Input flange (WVS/U and WLS/U)
- Output: forged-on-flange
- Paint coating with synthetic resin varnish. Colour: RAL 7001 silver grey
- Resilient mounting
- SAE bell housing
- Output counter flange
- Flexible coupling
- Supervision instruments
- Spare parts kit as per classification rules
- Trolling Valve (ADS)
- Control valve, mechanically operated
- Resilient mounting
- Special reduction ratios
If required, the gearboxes can be fitted with additional Power Take Off (PTO) (application: hydraulic pumps) and Power Take In (PTI).
The gearboxes of the ZWVS model series can be diagonally offset. This variant reverses the direction of travel. Counter rotation: the direction of travel is ahead. Identical rotation: the direction of travel is astern.
All gearboxes can be supplied with additional supervision instruments, according to classification society rules, enabling the operator to take all necessary information from the bridge